- This section contains information on how to manage socialhackathonumbria.info the user’s data processing socialhackathonumbria.info.
- The present policy is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons who interact with socialhackathonumbria.info and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: https://socialhackathonumbria.info
- The information is provided only for socialhackathonumbria.info and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of socialhackathonumbria.info, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
- The policy can be modified due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, so we invite you to check this page periodically.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other bodies that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with security profiles.
- Regarding this website the data controller is: Altheo Valentini. He can be contacted for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Responsible for data processing
- The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other bodies that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the owner of the data, the person in charge of processing the site socialhackathonumbria.info is: Altheo Valentini.
3 – Data processing location
- The data processing generated by the use of socialhackathonumbria.info occurs at Via A. Vici, 8/b – 06034 Foligno (PG) – Italy.
- If necessary, the data linked to the newsletter service can be processed by the responsible for data processing or subjects appointed by the responsible for this purpose at their own office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small amount of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that transferred the data. This is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the provided services could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The types of cookies that the site uses are as follows:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the most known and used is the HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network that is to say, to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. Nevertheless, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted in the browser and transmitted back via Google Analytics or via bloggers’ statistics service or similar are technical only if used directly by the owner of the website for the purpose of optimizing the website itself. The owner can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules, in terms of information and consent, apply for analytics cookies.
- As regards the duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies, that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging on every page visited from the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the session and they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server, which are necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- As regards the origin we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the website you are visiting from those of third parties sent to the computer from other websites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to find information on user behavior on socialhackathonumbria.info. The survey is carried out anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on their web pages.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
- Like any other websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information are kept. Information are collected in an automated manner during users’ visits and they could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information are processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. Such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address. The IP address could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts of damaging the site itself or damaging other users, or in any case of harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for the identification or user profiling, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- Information that users of the website will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily. Thus this site is exempted from any liability regarding any violation of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified and in any case no more than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the indicated addresses on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website designed for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can manage cookies also through the settings of their browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the website.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en- us / windows-vista / block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en -us / kb / enable-disable-and-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V. USER RIGHTS
- The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The site socialhackathonumbria.info therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of:
- the right of the interested party to ask the data controller for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that you are entitled to, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI. DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
- This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 e ss of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA SUPPLIED
- This website processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In some cases, along with the owner, a number of employees, who are involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may also have access to the data.
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep up to date with the latest legislative news.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 18/02/2020 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.